Member of the Rome Bar since 2011.
Associate Professor at University of Nottingham, UK.
Visiting Professor at University of Pennsylvania, USA.
Law Degree, University of Pavia, 2006.
Master LL.M. in International Business Law, University of Cambridge, UK, 2007-2008.
PhD in Intellectual Property Law, 2010.
He has gained special knowledge of issues relating to international trade law, with a particular focus on the field of industrial law.
Italian Delegate for UNCITRAL, VI Working Group, since 2008.
Expert Advisor of Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (since 2008) and of Unidroit (since 2020).
Lecturer in Law, University of Bournemouth, UK, 2011.
Research Fellow at King’s College, London, 2013.
Member of the European Law Institute.
Fellow of Society of Legal Scholars and Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
- The mutual obligations of principal and commercial agent: a matter of good faith (forthcoming);
- An exploration of the European dimension of the Commercial Agents Regulations, (2013) Lloyd’s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly, 544-565;
- The protection of traditional foods in the EU: Traditional Specialties Guaranteed, (2013) European Law Journal, 545-576;
- Security interests over intellectual property, (2011) Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 93-104;
- Amendments to the Italian Code for Industrial Property, (2010) GRUR International, 1111-1112;
- The UNCITRAL Annex on security rights in IP: a work in progress, (2009) journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 743-750;
- Garanzie “reali” e diritti IP: per un censimento dei materiali’ (2009), Il diritto d’autore, 557-601.