The Firm offers its Italian and international Clients exhaustive legal counsel in contract, tort, company and bankruptcy law. Our lawyers have leading expertise in these fields and adopt an innovative, dynamic and multidisciplinary approach to help Clients achieve their objectives.
- The Firm provides comprehensive assistance in all contract law matters, including negotiation, drafting and review of contracts (primarily commercial contracts such as franchising, distribution, leasing, etc.), as well as enforcement and remedial actions. Our lawyers also have extensive experience dealing with tortious and restitutionary liability.
- The Firm’s core expertise lies in assisting corporations in all their activities, including incorporation, early growth, and expansion, devoting special attention to the management of IP rights such as trademarks, patents, copyrights and design rights.
- The Firm offers legal advice on all aspects of corporate governance, compliance, risk assessment and due diligence, with particular focus on the duties and responsibilities of company directors and auditors, as well as M&A, capital formation, restructuring and joint ventures.
- The Firm possesses extensive expertise regarding insolvency procedures, including bankruptcy petitions, enforcement of security rights, recognition as unsecured creditors, corporate reorganizations, as well as judicial and extra-judicial creditor-debtor agreements.
- The Firm provides comprehensive legal advice to companies and individuals in the field of tourism law, with particular regard to consumer protection instances, travel packages and sector-specific contractual arrangements.
- The Firm also has key strengths in the real estate sector (offices, residential, retail, hotels, logistics, etc.) ranging from urban and environmental analyses, to the financing, purchase, renovation and sale of assets.